Faulty FM350-2 counter

finaben

Any one with advice on how to resolve problem no count on FM 350-2 COUNTER MODUKLE. We have FM350-2 counter installed for counting of flow volume for our manufacturing plant and the counter has been working for about 6 months now and suddenly stopped working.

I replaced the counter after much troubleshooting and confirming that the flow transmitters are sending their pulse signals yet the new counter did not work.

Any one with experience on this should give me idea of how to resolve the problem.

Thanks.
Finaben

Similar Topics

Hi, Need help with coding for a faulty component sensor which we are using a push button as we are using a test rig. the plc is a allen bradley...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have a PLC B&R X20 CP3484. The machine was shutdown for months due to which I got to loose the plc battery, in the same time ethernet...
Replies
Views
I am providing 24 volts on encoder input but getting the 24 volts on encoder output.The output voltage is not changing,so I want to ask what will...
Replies
Views
This is a sort of research question. A small motor burned out (3KW) the bearings seized and took out the windings, that plus multiple resetting...
Replies
Views
im a noob in need can someone help make a ladder logic system that can stop the production line when there is a faulty bottle, and two pneumatic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom