communication for s7-300

mohammad2060

hi
i have a question about communication for s7-300:
in the following diagram can be implemented communication link without any problem ? antenna is mikrotik and have ethernet port.

8e6e629a38f3e2b21.jpg

"radio link" does not say much, does it ?

If you can have TCP/IP connection to the various CPUs, then you con connect to it for programming and SCADA functionality.

If you can ping the CPUs from the SCADA PC, then yes.
my question is general , This system does not exist in reality to I ping cpu for test .
my question in different way is :
Each station has profinet port while antenna have ethernet port , do can connect Them to each other ؟

If there is a TCP/IP connection, then yes you can have communication between the PC and the S7 CPUs.
If the system is some kind of router, then the routers IP address must be specified in the HW Config of the S7 CPUs.