Kuka robot FB or FC STEP7

Casius

Hello,
I have a new project with a kuka robot. Does someone have to share a FB/FC in Step 7 to start and command a KUKA Robot? If is possible in english or french.
Thank you

Hi Mark
Is ok in TIA, I will write in S7. I want to understand the logic. I know the signals for external (move_enable, drives_on, conf_mess,peri_rdy, etc..) but I want to see how they are used to have no bugs in the function.
If it's possible pls send me a project.
[email protected]
Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi Mark,

I have a similar issue, I'm trying to get Kuka robot to work with siemens PLC.

I've tried to make a FB for the start up and control, but it would be helpfull to see a working FB or FC, to see what I'm doing wrong. So could you please share your project with Me?

Thanks,

Pasi
pasheino(at)yahoo.com