Windows 8.1 and CCW

besc

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is anyone using CCW and Windows 8.1? Any input would be appreciated and where do I get the latest CCW? I think they only have it as a download. Thanks. Mike.

as CCW changes so often you need to go to the Rockwell sight
this is usually a slow tedious download of over 1gb
as far as Win 8.1 - no Idea
I would consider VMware

Kid. Are you using 8.1 home edition or professional? And are you using a pre 8 version of CCW or the latest 8 version. Thanks. Mike.

I am using pro but it should work on home also as the only difference between pro and home is home does not have Bit Locker, Remote Desktop and Domain Join.

Rockwell just requires windows 7 or windows 8. It makes no mention between pro and home.