chneider Quantum 140 CPU 113 03

prakash.65

I need Help !!!!!
We are having Schneider Quantum 140 CPU 113 03 working in redundant mode, installed in 2006.

I have no backup or Schneider programming software with me and could not reach to integrator may be closed his company, How can I take backup from running CPU.
Which software I should get to connect with PLC, I have experience on Alan Bradley and never worked on Quantum.
Please advice.

Quantum 113 cpus could be programmed with either Concept or Proworx it depends if the cpu has been flashed as a IEC or 984LL.
If it is a 984LL cpu you can just upload from the cpu using Proworx
If it is an IEC cpu you will only be able to upload using concept but only if uploading has been enabled in the original program

What I understand that Proworkx can only connect PLC if CPU is flashed as 984LL, but Concept can communicate for both the options and backup can be taken using concept? Requesting you to elaborate more.

If the PLC is programmed using Concept and is it safe to connect with running PLC using Proworx or vice versa?

Is that can harm running program inside PLC?