Logic Input

BenL

Hello. Maybe someone can shed light on this most likely simple issue. I'm a newbie to this. Attached is a test program and I am toying with writing to data files from inputs for a practical application on a different machine.

Ladder 8, Rung 2, what am I doing wrong that info is not moving into data file? Any info is appreciated.

I guess first questions:

Is I:2/1 in ladder 2 coming on so that the program executes subroutine #8?
Is I:2/2 coming on to execute the CMP instruction?

dginbuffalo, thanks! Silly me. Put it above the subroutines and got it working. Appreciate the quick follow-up.

Similar Topics

Hey, I am entirely new to PLC's and am trying to help my friend with a project. He wants to take the signal from a PNP photoelectric sensor as...
Replies
Views
I have this program: ZIP (.rss inside no documentation) PDF (Italian documentation) Allen Bradley SLC5/03 PLC. Running on a machine, I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm trying to find a easy way to find out if a input has been used in 5000. I know in 500 I can click on inputs and change a tab to...
Replies
Views
I have an allen Bradley micro running a fan in an industrial paint mixing facility. The input fuse is 3a. The system will run fine for a bit and...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a Parker CTC touch screen Which connects with M340 Modicon plcs and also comunicates with a data aquisition computer using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom