Which its Model?

dandrade

An open and generic question: (and individual)
As classifies and divides, the part of a system (machines or plants).
Or
Which rules utilizes for decide, organize and structure the program?
Or
Which functions consider essential
and applies for decide the contend and parts of a program?
Or
That it parts in common, always supports for create a program.
The question head: Which its model?

Anthony, you like kill my post! Theree questions you go types will go peoples diferent.
What reply abouts, question?

Dandrade, my friend, no offense, but your message was impossible to understand.

Please rewrite.

TM

Ok! Everything well, I am going to write a new. Only, I have I fear that becomes extensive, I will be detailed In this week, I will publish preview in Practice Posting Here, for all readers be cheked text.