software revsions

shkoko2000

hello all,
i have this software versions and this pics from allen bradly site (compatibility operating system) but the problem is that as an example rslinx classic 2.54 is not compatible with win. xp sp2 (as in the pic) and it operates at my computer at this windows how this happens and allen bradly site says it is not compatible... so how can i choose the proper operating system

rslinx classic comp.jpg rslogix5000 comp..jpg rsview32.jpg legend.jpg

What operating system do you have??

I am using Win 7 Pro and have no issues with RSlinx v3.70, RSLogix 500, 5000, Studio 5000 and FactoryTalk View ME 7.0. That is about all I can tell you.

Similar Topics

Hi! So my problem is a little funky, I had Studio 5000 v 24 and 30 installed, but forgot to install RSLogix (which I cannot go without). Is there...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am an omron plc tec , lately I came across a siemens s7 200 cn plc . Can someone help me regarding the software required and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm in search of software for electrical drawings, preferably free but also interested in paid options. Any recommendations or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom