ControlLogix String array values

Christoph

All
Working on a new program and I am using several strings that are arrayed. I am now trying to enter my initial data into them in the data area. It won't enter in. I have read the help on this but none of the suggestions seem to work. Any Ideas?? current data looks like '$00' can't delete, or over write.
Thanks.

The value should default to ' '. When you click in the box to change it, ellipsis (...) button should appear. You have to click on that and enter your text in the dialog box that appears. Strings aren't controllogix's forte.

Never mind. when yo click on the area to enter the value, a a dropdown comes up. You must enter your data in the dropdown.

Refer to attached picture.

1. Make sure you have the 'Monitor Tags' tab selected

2. You are probably seeing the individual character ('$00')

3. Click on the string array - just above the LEN if the string is expanded.

4. Click on the ellipsis (3 dot control) which appears then enter the string in the 'String Browser' window which appears.

String Editing.jpg