netbiter addres

siggibald

hi

i have micrologix 1400 and i trying to take out F8:0 to netbiter

and i need some hex addres number were can i find them ? ? ? 🔨🔨:site:

adress.jpg

There was another thread recently asking a very similar question (CompactLogix instead of MicroLogix 1400).

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=93237

That thread never got a satisfactory answer or update.

With the MicroLogix 1400 you're in a better condition because the MicroLogix 1400 Series B supports Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP, so you can use those to get data out of the controller into the NetBiter.

But actual EtherNet/IP communications ? We don't know why the NetBiter seems to implement an EtherNet/IP feature that does not allow it to access Allen-Bradley controllers in a meaningful way.

Support for reading and writing controller tags now added to the Netbiter

Hi All,

We have added support for the following services on EtherNet/IP:

Read Tag Service(0x4C)
Write Tag Service(0x4D)

This means that it is now possible to read and write controller tags to ControlLogix and CompactLogix PLC:s.

Please check our manuals for more information regarding this feature. This feature has been added in our latest Netbiter firmware v1.4.8.

For the MicropLogix PLC:s you could use Modbus TCP to read/write data.

Best regards
Netbiter Team