TCP Quickpanel to PanelView conversion

For a 2001 project using TCP Quick Panels, need to upgrade to PanelView Plus HMI's. I have the original HMI project files but do not have QuickPanel software (ver 3.6)( and probably no PC that could run it if I did have it).
Is there a better way other than the "brute force" approach of taking a picture of each screen and going through the PLC program to find the PLC addresses in order to make the PanelView screens?

Im pretty sure I have quickdesigner 3.7 somewhere. I can share it with you. It runs on a 3 day trial but if you uninstall and reinstall the trial starts over. You would need a laptop or VM with xp I am sure.

Similar Topics

Hi again, I have purchased another Quickpanel to add to my lab. Model is QPI121100S2P and it has a QPI-ABD-201 series A module for DH+ system...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a newby here so excuse me if I sound like one. I’d just receive a new TCP Quickpanel (QPI11100E2P/SERIES B), for an old Alloyd...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have an application that has a device that goes through a reboot (appears un-graceful) What then happens is the MVI module appears to hang...
Replies
Views
I am very new to Modbus and the industry, so forgive me if I am missing something obvious. I have known Modbus register addresses coming from a...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom