fifo ordering conveyor

siggibald

hi

i'm having a big problem to solve this system
I have 3 user and load cell witch send 20kg on conveyor belt to an gate for each user. Each user have a ordering knapp so they will get 20kg (set point in system)

I have a big problem with fifo, how can i send from fifo to user ??

First off, the load and unload must be addressed to the same control (R6:x) register. You've used R6:0 to load and R6:1 to unload. Choose one or the other and use it in both instructions.

Is the operator's request simply a way of telling the system that he's ready for work?

you wrote (how can i send from fifo to user ??)

It is not clear to me what this means.

Similar Topics

I am not sure if this is possible but if there is a way, you guys would be the ones to know. I am currently working on a project where we are...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm using a 5069-L330ER in a project and I need to essentially capture some data that will be shown as a trend on a screen. The data...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a network of conveyors bringing raw product to 4 machines. A sensor in the hopper of each machine calls for more product. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, has anyone out there ever made a FIFO using an FFL and FFU instructions on a Micro800? I have tried setting it up just as I would...
Replies
Views
I have a bottle capper that is using an encoder and FIFO logic to track the free standing bottles passing through a bottle capper. I have checked...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom