RSLogix Compare small difference between two modul

Kataeb

RSLogix Compare of two projects, resulted in difference between two Rockwell 1756-OB16IS modules with the following property values: InputData, InputForceData, OutputData, OutputForceData.
is this serious? can i work on either project as if they were the same, ignoring this minor difference?

Well, what is different?
It's an output module.
Outputs turn on and off via the program.
The current state is saved when you save a program.
Did you save both programs when the machines were in an absolutely identical state?

actually one of them is a fresh upload of the plc, while the other was delivered by the supplier of the machine. so we can conclude that they are identical. but as Rockwell upload gets all the information with comments and symbols, i will work on it with ease. thanks