communication problem

akhunzada136

dear i am communicating weintek 6070ip hmi with fatek fbs 20 MA series.i treid wiring diagram from wientek manual but not working..only RX led at plc side burn and no other communication is going on...at hmi end no plc response sounds...please help me any one share pinout diagram:confused:

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, One of our machine we use Siemens Cpu315-2dp. And this cpu communicate with 4 Lenze servo drives series 9300 via profibus. Also...
Replies
Views
I have wasted a week trying to figure out how to connect an SLC5/03 with my laptop. I do not have and can not Buy the 1747 UIC and PC3 cables. I...
Replies
Views
I am having PLC S7 200 smart model- ST 30 . In which I am getting problem in modbus communication of PLC and VFD via built in RS 485 port of PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Mitsubishi FX5U PLC where I cannot established communication via ethernet port of my computer. Search all videos and follow all the...
Replies
Views
Dear all, The idea is I want to simulate 2 PLCs with the simulator and see if the runtime in the indus.PC changes. I have a PLC and SIS program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom