Teco to Siemens conversion

Mattwant

I have several teco sg2 units that I want to switch to the Siemens logo 8 hardware. I'm having a hard time converting the teco ladder program into the Siemens logo soft. Specifically the math functions and the comparitors. I can email what rungs I have for both I any one can give me a hand.

Hello,

See if you can open your Teco program in FBD instead of LAD.

If you can, then try to match the programs using FBD, this should be a much easier format for you to follow along with and convert over to LOGO.

BCS

Last edited:
Math functions are not possible within a logo, so you will need to make them yourself.
However you can use counters.
but analog and math are not in them, same as a simple teco.

send a PDF with the original teco and type of PLC

Thanks for the feedback. I've been scouring YouTube for some example vids. I think I can stumble through the conversion after watching several helpful training segments. Specifically, I have 2 counters. I want Q1 to be switched on when (counter A)-(counter B)>zero.

Hello,

Here is an example of how to make Q1 true when counter B1 - counter B2 is greater than 0.

You will have to adapt this to fit your program needs of course but this will give you an idea of how it can be done.

The first zip file is the Logosoft ver. 6.1.12 file.
The second zip is a bitmap of a screenshot of the logic.
Hopefully you can open it with out any problems.

This was done in FBD as I think that LOGO Ladder is hard to follow.

Good Luck,