cpu 315-2dp with wago 750-333 profibus problems

steenmans

hallo
i am having a problem
the wago module and the cpu are connected with each other and the adresses are oke.
but my tia portal keeps giving me an error "error in lower-levels".
i tried everyting buth keeps getting the same error.
my cpu sees the wago module (check image).
if someone can help me that would be nice ;)
greetings

Schermopname (1).jpg Schermopname (2).jpg

Hello

I use the wago 750-333 in combination with CTI2500 plc.
In our configuration the first module that has to be choosen is a 750-333 no pi channel and in the next slots you can put in your I/O modules.

Regards
Henny

Hello

I use the wago 750-333 in combination with CTI2500 plc.
In our configuration the first module that has to be choosen is a 750-333 no pi channel and in the next slots you can put in your I/O modules.

Regards
Henny
Thanks For the replay!!
I'm gonna try this tonight;)
I let you now if it works
Greetings

hallo
i am still having troubles
any ideas ?
here are some pictures
greetings

Hello

Is the 750-333 a new or an older model?
There are a lot of GSD files for this module and on a new 750-333 you can use an older GSD file but you can,t use a GSD file from the latestversion in combination with a older module.

It also can be a problem with the cable?

When changing the dp adres on the module using the switsches you have to repower the module before it becomes active.

When nothing works you could ask Wago Netherland for support(ask for Mr Top).
My personal experience is that Wago offers great support.

Kind Regards
Henny

Hello

Is the 750-333 a new or an older model?
There are a lot of GSD files for this module and on a new 750-333 you can use an older GSD file but you can,t use a GSD file from the latestversion in combination with a older module.

It also can be a problem with the cable?

When changing the dp adres on the module using the switsches you have to repower the module before it becomes active.

When nothing works you could ask Wago Netherland for support(ask for Mr Top).
My personal experience is that Wago offers great support.

Kind Regards
Henny
hallo
i taked the oldest .gsd for the 750-333 on the wago site but it doesnt work.
the cable is oke,i tested it with someting else;)
any ideas left?

greetings

Hey thanks,i get another wago moduL and it works perfect.
The first module was brand new sow im gonna send it back to the store;)
Realy thanks you guy's for the help;)
Greetings

Don't you hate it when that happens ;) a while back we ordered a few replacement sensors, same brand, type everything but they didn't work as expected. we wasted some time on testing, measuring etc until we send them back and they turned out to be from a misproduced batch...

Don't you hate it when that happens ;) a while back we ordered a few replacement sensors, same brand, type everything but they didn't work as expected. we wasted some time on testing, measuring etc until we send them back and they turned out to be from a misproduced batch...
I realy hate it:)
We searched for like 5 days ,you become hopeless:)
Reeeeaaaly frustradet;)
Greetings