PL7 Read Only?

Stevie_S

Hi

Does anybody know if it is possible to go online to a TSX Premium with PL7 V4.3 in a read only way, but with the ability to alter the ladder comments?
I've no real experience with these apart from looking at some ladder offline, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

Yes in V4.4, don't know in V4.3

Processor protection:
PL7 Pro V4.4 allows each progam section to be individually protected, either Write only or Read & Write. Section protection is actived by changing the properties for the section. Overall protection is activated by changing the properties for the station. This method protects the application logic in the PLC.

Programming software protection:
PL7 has an Access Security Management program, which should be in the same directory as PL7. The default user is Supervisor and there is no default password. The Operate Mode is the most limited access with the ability to edit the documentation.