Fuji encoder Ym523756-9m

750dtu

This Encoder has to be "Programmed" to the motor spesifications. I bought a new one "used" and found it had the wrong motor spesification. :unsure: After obtaining information I found out that usually it is programmed from factory to fit the motor spec.I can find no information about the Programming or what software is used either on Fuji or Toshiba site. đź“š Can someone help please.

Kind regards
/dag

Similar Topics

Trying to learn how to program a Fuji Flex PC just wondering if any one has a programing manual? I know they are discontinued but we have 2...
Replies
Views
Im looking for Fuji MICREX-SX project file as a sample (.mwt) can someone upload please?
Replies
Views
Hello friends. Please, can you help me on where I can buy Fuji Electric Hakko HMI and it's programming software and its data transfer cable...
Replies
Views
Not a PLC question, but this is an excellent resource for information and has helped me tremendously over the years. Need to replace an old Fuji...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project where I need to make a communication between Siemens S7-1215 and Fuji SPH 300 where is installed a ethernet card. Anyone...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom