Panelbuilder 16 bit

mikeman550

I have a file I downloaded but can not open.
It is a panelbuilder 16 bit file, but I can't open with panelbuilder 2.6.
Help!

Sorry couldn't open it in PanelBuilder32 either. It said it was going to convert it but then said it could not open it. PB32 is the oldest I have...good luck

When the application file got too big for RAM, the old PanelView 550 and 900 had an option to let you strip out the data that was required to upload and re-create the PanelBuilder Application file.

That might be what's happened here. I don't know of any way around it.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm in the process of upgrading a PanelView1200 HMI program to be developed in FactroyTalk View Studio. The filetype for PanelView 1200...
Replies
Views
Hello, anyone had a similar experience? A customer has an old panelview600, it is faulted, but is communicating and they desperately need to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I need to maintain some old equipment. How can I get a copy of PanelBuilder? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, A few days ago I was tasked with converting an old panelview 1400e to a panelview plus 7 application. Everything went well except...
Replies
Views
I have a PanelView Micro 300 that failed and as you know there no longer made. My A/B rep, (sales lady) said the replacement is a 2711C-T3M and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom