PLC Recommendation for Profibus_PA

sarfraz_wnv

Greeting,
Could you please describe which one is the best PLC hardware for Profibus PA instruments SIEMENS or Allen Bradley.
As we know this protocol was invented by an engineer group of user organization in 1989, in this group there was no person which belong to Allen Bradley (as mentioned on profibus .com)
Later this protocol was owned by SIEMENS.

Thanks.

You don´t need a Profibus PA PLC.
You can have your PA network connected to a Gateway with a Profibus DP, Profinet, Etehernet/IP, Devicenet etc. master on the PLC.
Anybus, Siemens etc. have this type of gateways.

Similar Topics

I have worked on small projects using AB Micrologix but now we want to take a photo, process it online, and sort based on returned variables...
Replies
Views
I need an inexpensive PLC for home automation projects. I only need digital outputs and analog inputs. Pretty simple and slow process. Also, it...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm using Siemens S7-1500TF plc and S210 drive for camming, more than 4 axis. anyone designed camming application with different PLC and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm using Siemens S7-1500TF plc and S210 drive for camming, more than 4 axis. anyone designed camming application with different PLC and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am just exploring the options to replace an outdated filling valve controller for a can filler. It has 78 filling valves and runs at max...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom