s5 problem

hi every body i work in factory using s5 cpu 948 the problem is qvz flashing fast cpu is run , wincc work good.i overal reset the cpu and download back up but the problem not solved plz help me

From the new, unbelevably undelicate Siemens webpages you can download the manual here:

https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/#search?search=cpu%20948&type=ProductSupport%2CExampleOfUse%2CCertificate%2CCharacteristic%2CDownload%2CFaq%2CManual%2CProductNote%2CDownloadSoftwareArchive%2CSlk%2CForum&lc=en-WW

Or you can delete OB23 and OB24 from the CPU and let it stop.
Now you can investigate the B- and I-STACKs to find out what is wrong.
If it doesn't stop, check the Mask-DX0 - it could be some settings here preventing stopping.

Kalle

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having a challenge installing a new drive ACS355-03E-44A0-4 as it keeps on displaying Fault code F00018 even when the load is not...
Replies
Views
I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Simple as simple can be, I don't understand what's happening. I'm toggling he OSR on, GX_LUB_PUMP1_LEAD should switch. It doesn't. The...
Replies
Views
Hi; In a cabinet of a machine, a Fatek PLC with an Ethernet communication card is working. In the same cabinet, there is a 1 kW inverter. When...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom