Processor wont run after moving CRP card

rankhornjp

Processor: 140 CPU 652 60 (Modicon Quantum)
Software: Unity 7.0
Firmware: 3.10

Setup:

I'm converting my local rack into a remote rack and creating a new local rack. Current local rack is a 16-slot. New one will be a 6-slot. In my program I have created the new remote rack and moved all of the cards to it. I am left with a power supply (slot 1), CPU (slots 3,4) and CRP (slot 14).

Problem:

When I move the CRP card from slot 14 to slot 6 the project builds, but it wont let me go into run mode. I don't get an error message in Unity, but in the Stop Code menu on the processor it has error 0400 (per Google: Start-of-network (SON) did not start a segment).

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello all, I noticed our "Airmaster" PLC which is a SLC 5/04 processor was in Fault when I connected to it via DH+. I cleared the fault and put...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is it possible to for an RIO with Flex 5000 series module, e.g. 5094-AEN2TR, to communicate with an 1756-L72E processor.
Replies
Views
Is there anything I Should take into account while updating the firmware on a safety processor? I have a 1756-L61S running version 17 and need...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have been experiencing dropping network connections on the Co Pro quite a bit, 3 times a month. The remedy that we do to bring the...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I will be using two PanelView Plus 7s to run two machines that share a common processor. The machines are identical...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom