ArmorStart int. comm. and miscellanious faults

Lunu

Hello, I recently started working with an ArmorStart 284G 2HP. I'm trying to communicate through RSnetworx for devicenet, when I go online and run a diagnostic, the armor start shows a major recoverable fault. I click on the error and it tells me that a major internal problem is preventing the device from functioning. Then I click on device properties and look for Trip status parameter. Internal Comm and Misc. Faults are selected, the manual "280g-um001_-en-p" doesn't explain them well, so I was hoping maybe some of you know what's it all about.

Call Rockwell Tech Support
1-440-646-3100
Will be a different number in your country.

Is this a NEW Armorstart or used one?
Does it have power to any on board Communication Cards?

Are add on cards firmly plugged in and not loose?

It's a used AS, it is a 284g-fvd4p0d-10-rrg-cbg-db1-emi. I don't know which ones are the communication cards.