Omron PLC Help

sjanes9

I am adding 3 Wago 767-3801 Digital Input Modules to my current set up. I have never done this before and would love some advice since there doesn't seem to be much, that I can find, from Omron, on this. I have them hooked up in series with the existing blocks and I have power and showing good communication. But, When I apply power to the input, I am not seeing it come on anywhere in the Word file that it seems like it should be on. Do I need to add something else?

Similar Topics

Hi, I don't have any formal education background with PLC. I am learning PLC by myself. I have CJ2M CPU34 unit and CJ1W-DA021 unit. I would...
Replies
Views
Hello, I purchased a machine with an old Omron C20 PLC. The machine functions as we would like; however, I am concerned that I don't have the...
Replies
Views
hello guys I'm having problem in pid in Omron cp1l plc I have program . I'm getting alarm when I execute pid
Replies
Views
Good day all, Newbie here so I'm practising my posting skills. I have a problem with one of the Omron C200HG PLC''s in our plant. This particular...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working with an already developed system that uses enhanced recipe on the HMI. I'm looking for the control word to allow the PLC to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom