1756-HIST2G Historian ME

Bullzi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Just starting a new project. One of the modules spec'd is a 1756-HIST2G FactoryTalk Historian ME. Has anyone ever used this module before? Any advice on implementing it? There seems to be a minimum Firmware version but nothing that shows the max Firmware version. Since I was able to add it to my v21 project does that mean it will work with v21?

I have downloaded the Manual and I am looking at it but just want to start out on the right foot. Thanks for any advice you can give.

I wouldn't worry about it.
If Studio 5000 "took" the revision at hand you'll be fine.
Historian ME modules are totally different "creatures" than any other mainstream 1756 hardware.

Similar Topics

Anyone any idea how to install the Historian Module into the controllogix rack configuration, using RSLogix 5000 Enterprise. Dont seem to be able...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a pair of redundant 1756-L71 controllers rev 24. These controllers currently have produced and consumed tag interfaces to 3 other...
Replies
Views
I am using Allen Bradley PLC 1756-L81E and EIP module 1756-EN2TR for Ethernet/IP communication. My communication works fine but in Get-Attribute...
Replies
Views
I have a safety PLC AB that is stuck trying to charge the capacitor and will not do anything. No communication or anything can be done. Is there...
Replies
Views
Guys, please help me with this urgently. We have Logic 5575 installed in hot n standby setup. For some reason, the primary now cannot sync with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom