Weintek HMI 6070iH series

arqum

Hello All,

I am using Weintek HMI 6070iH series software EB8000 v 3.5 with siemens s7 200 PLC, i m first time using this i want to create an error which display on HMI when Input I0.0 is off and disappear when on. Kindly help me to do this

3 options come to mind: Alarm bar,Alarm Display or Word Lamp.
If you use the alarm bar it can be placed on the screen and will scroll active alarms across the page when faults are active. Match Alarm Bar to display Background and it would not be visible when no alarm event is active.

The Alarm Display is an object that could be placed on a In-Direct Screen which is only visible when Trigger Word = Screen number. But this option will maintain history and can display time and date of alarm event.
These 2 options will require setting up the alarm events to display fault conditions.

The Word Lamp can display up to 256 states which you could use to display 255 faults and use 0 for blank and match background to display to create invisibility. This option could also be on an In-Direct window. If you have multiple screens the In-Direct Window would overlay in open window when active.
note: if you use the In-Direct the title bar option will control if screen can be moved or not. Title bar=movement allowed No title bar= no movement allowed

You also could use the Common Window which would allow you to display items common to all windows. Things like Navigation and alarms. If you use the Common Window you need be aware of window layout not to hide objects when Base screens open. In System Parameters under the General tab you'll find a property for the Common Window to set above or below Base Window.

edit: Good Luck with your project and Welcome to the Forum

Last edited:
dear cwal61

Thanks for your reply i have successfully done it by the help of your answer i just made a user defined tag and associate with a direct window... one more thing i need to ask is i want to make to show a real time graph on the screen the the x axis value should be of time and y-axis value i want to take from plc register for example VD716 could i can make a graph like this or any other way ?
?

Dear mendonsy,

Thanks for your reply i have tried but in the trend the values are not visible graphically although i have selected real time option. kindly help to do this.

I'm not sure I understand your question. If you want to label the graph you will have to add text objects with the appropriate labels.

Main11.jpg

Dear All thank you for your support I have done successfully these thing. Another thing on which i have stuck is recipe.For example i am using four registers of siemens PLC cpu 224 xp that are VD 716, VD 600 and so on the values are given through input via HMI. now i have to change the values everytime for each process. i want to make a page on hmi trough which i can just call the process number and values transfer to plc directly for each process and we can save new process. so that user can select from the saved process ??

Arqum, you should put your recipe question into a new post.

This thread started out with an alarming/error question. You'll likely get more responses by starting a new post for your new question.