plc programing

Seeing as you asked so politely,
STEP#1, DO you know what a PLC is and how to spell it?

STEP#2, Read all manuals and understand them and you will know all about programming PLC's.
Hope that helps.

Try this:
onliner.gif

Click the link in the banner at the top of this page.

You don't need PLC knowledge, all you need is this.

http://automationpipedreams.com/index.htm

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I feel a bit bad for the OP, but DUDE that is Freakin FUNNY.

I could move to Georgia and make a fortune with that Chicken Plucker Program and all for only a $500 investment. WHAT A BARGAN!!!!!

Also the magic smoke in a can would be very handy no matter what the price.

Dont know where you got this from but it is a classic, thanks for sharing.

BCS

EDIT: For the OP, I am sure by now you realize that the forum members are pointing out to you that when asking for help you should maybe say:

Hello, Could you PLEASE, and Thank You Very Much.

Also being a little more detailed in your question would not hurt any either.
Possibly try again and see if you get a better result.
Good luck to you.

Last edited:
BCS I stole it off a thread on here about 12 months back. I think Genius in training posted it originally. must admit I chuckled out load when I first read it, and still do now.

No worries mate, hows the fishin'

Not bad, cant complain too much.
(No one would listen and it would not do any good anyway. LOL)

Just pulling into Dutch Harbor to offload now.
Here is a link to the dock cameras at the cold storage we offload at if you want to take a peak.

http://www.kloosterboer.us/#thumb

just press "Dutch Harbor Cam" once inside.

BCS

Last edited:
Love that website but there is product they are missing: The auto-convert black box, you download your old PLC program into it and then pull out the conversion of your choice.

Travelling to Alaska in June but, sadly, no time for Dutch Harbour. Too many places to see... still haven't won the lottery.

Nick