Change Processor Node Number

Mickey the configuration is Com1 SLC-CH0, Baud 19200,8,n,1. I can talk to the PLC as processor node 1 but need to change the node number so I can have more that one PLC on the link.

What you have posted is how RSLinx is configured, not how the PLC's comm port is configured.
The PLC's port is probably configured for DF1 Full Duplex which is a peer to peer configuration, you will not be able to talk to more then one PLC at a time.
The PLC's port will need to be changed to DF1 half duplex or DH485 to network multiple PLCs. If the other PLC's support Ethernet then that is the best way to go.

Thanks Mickey the PLC port is defined as full duplex, I will change it and try again.

How are the PLC's connected (networked) together?

Bare in mind if you change the comm ports protocol you will have to change the driver in RSLinx to reconnect. Or use the Ethernet port to connect.

I would stay away from DF1 half duplex if at all possible. If you must create a network using the serial port then DH485 would be best. Other hardware may be necessary though, to create the network and to get reconnected to the PLC.

Thanks again Mickey, I've rethought utilizing serial connections and have decided to go with Ethernet. I wanted to try the serial because the link will be a 10 mile vhf wireless link with limited bandwidth. It will be easier to limit the Ethernet traffic going through the radios than to get the AB serial link to work. thanks again

Thanks again Mickey, I've rethought utilizing serial connections and have decided to go with Ethernet. I wanted to try the serial because the link will be a 10 mile vhf wireless link with limited bandwidth. It will be easier to limit the Ethernet traffic going through the radios than to get the AB serial link to work. thanks again

Wise choice.