control net

sandy5020

I have PLC program backup ie ABCD.ACD but I dont have the control net file ie .XC so my question if I make modification in my program( Logic only) and download any problem will occur ??

I am using RSLogix 5000 v20 with L71 Processor

No I am not going to change or add any IO configuration but I have added some tags in my program and logic in the task.... But when I opend the CNBR module properties there was a path specified for controlnet file as I dont have the file or idea about this I was little confused whether to download or not..... also how to upload control net configuration from module by using rsnetworks>>??

Similar Topics

Good day Forum Members I got a older Lincoln welder and hoping to make it work at our shop. Welder in question is the Lincoln Power Wave 455M...
Replies
Views
An outside contracting firm designed a machine for our company. There are several devices connected through Ethernet/IP. This includes a Panel...
Replies
Views
I am getting random comm loss (error code 561 i think?) anyway i looked it up and its loss of comm to 2 modules on a controlnet network. The 2...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone! I'm searching for an example demonstrating how to program in Studio 5000 speed control of a PowerFlex 525 drive via Ethernet. While...
Replies
Views
Hello, So I was asked to turn up the speed on a VFD to allow a carriage to move a little bit faster and avoid getting stuck. Im not sure the exact...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom