Fail to connect with FactoryTalk ViewPoint ME

Hello everybody,

I have a problem to connect with FactoryTal ViewPoint ME. In fact, I have 2 PCs one named 192.168.1.12 and the other one named 192.168.1.15.

First, I installed FactoryTalk View ME then FactoryTalk ViewPoint in PC 192.168.1.12. Then, I create a new application in FTV studio, I click on "ViewPoint Administration" and then I click on "Publish displays" and I get this result "Status: Finished publishing". After that, I create the Runtime application and I launched the .mer file and it worked.

Second, I opened PC 192.168.1.15 and I opened Internet explorer and tape the address http://192.168.1.12/FTVPbut unfortunately it doesn't work as described in the attached file.
post-54911-0-59080200-1425658503.jpg

Would you please help me guys to find a solution.
Thank you.

I haven't worked on your specific application before so I can't offer any specific advice, but I will suggest that you go back very carefully through all of the FTView installation manuals. Last time I put in an SE system there were a lot of little things that had to be done exactly as per the manual, and here and there where I missed something, it always came back to bite me.

Sorry I can't be more help!