STEP7 program

mpr306

i have two sensor A & B,if i have operate A first once and i take small time then operate B. i want the time difference of A& B operated time.How i can program in step7,give logic

Welcome to the Forum.

Take a try at it yourself, post it, and we'll help you with getting through it.

If that's not something you're interested in, many of us are contractors and would be happy to quote our time to assist.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have Step 7 v 5.5 and WinCC flexible 2008 on my laptop, and we have a customer (MP377) on the internet with a fixed IP address. I...
Replies
Views
I'm at the beginning of a project and have opportunity to develop the code from scratch. The control system consists of instruments (pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi I am using Step7 whit integrated safety and using the application safety program to download the safety program blocks. When I download the...
Replies
Views
I need to take a PLC 5 program and import it into a Step7 program as the end customer is upgrading from AB to Siemens. Anybody done this if so...
Replies
Views
where can i get some example programs for siemens step7 v5.4..... more than F1 help files in Step7 v5.4 and the manuals...i need some good...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom