Another rung I do not understand! Mistsubishi FX2

Terminatez

-|x20|---|x3/|--|x0|------------------(m19)
-|m19|-|...................|-|i8013|---------(y16)

This is a rung on ladder program that was printed out for me, where does NO i8013 come from? I can't even input it into GX Dev.

I suspect this may be a misprint - m8013 is a read-only diagnostic device . It flashes at 1 sec. intervals . It is normally used in outputs to indicating lights to make them flash . Without comments it is hard to be sure .
Paul

Oh well - that problem solved .The only thing that puzzles me is how the "m" changed to an "i"
Paul

If you consult the Mitsubishi programming manual and I hope you have one, if you don't get it now, then you will see M8000 onwards are specific devices that have many pre set functions. I too am confused by the I prefix, maybe you have a Japanese version.