Lenze and Global Drive Control

Microbictomb

Hello all, I am working on a lenze controller we are trying to get to spin some motors. Nothing special. We are using GDC Easy connected RS232 to the controller. Start will apply torque to the motor that you can feel but we cannot make it spin.

My question is can you control this through GDC on a laptop or are we missing something? My co-worker thinks it is a speed control setting that is greyed out that we have to figure out how to change in order for the motor to spin but I cannot find any information on why certain parameters are greyed out, and any other speed functions I found that can be modified do not change the results.

We have power obviously and 24 VDC applied to X5 28/39. Hitting start shows no faults as well. EVS9323-ET is the controller if that makes a difference.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jon