IndraWorks Engineering Configuration Problems

Richard250891

Hi,

I'm trying to configure a new system using IndraWorks Engineering and I can't make any progress with it.

I think the problem at the moment is that I can't configure the I/O correctly (error message E4017),

I'm using three devices,
Main Drive X Axis w/ PLC [Address 3]
1E-W0054-A-03-A-CC-EC-NN-NN-NN-FW
R911338072

Second Drive Z Axis[Address 2]
1E-W0054-A-O3-E-S3-EC-NN-NN-NN-FW
R911332838

Sercos III I/O module [Address 1]
R911170875-GE1

I need to set the Sercos III module to be the main I/O, and add in the extension modules that it has (extra four IP modules, and four OP modules), I've looked in the I/O configuration section under the MLD drop down box, but I can't make and sense of what I'm supposed to do, as it won't let me add the expansion modules, and no configuration that it lets me apply for the basic three modules (one OP and two IP) seems to make any difference.

Sorry if this is an obvious problem, I'm very new to IndraWorks

Thanks in advance,
Richard