AB Kinetix 300 help

We have several Kinetix 300 servo drives on a new machine. On the HMI the settings are velocity, position and acc/dec %. My question is what is the % in the acc/dec mean.

Does someone have the AB link explaining this.

Thanks
Harvey

Thanks

I see now that it can be user defined, and it is set at 80% so that make sense. I had that manual but missed that section since I had a machine down was just browsing

Thanks
Harvey

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a die punch machine with servo motor for material feeding. I'm using Kinetix 5300 to control the feeding system. Every recipe have...
Replies
Views
Currently tinkering with a home project for a wood router lift machine using some second hand parts from a redundant timber mill. The servo is a...
Replies
Views
Looking for help getting a kinetix 300 set up, got it connected, trying to learn how to control discretely, have not been able to find a single...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I am fairly new to the Kinetix 300 drive.. could anyone please tell me if this drive has torque mode?... Thanks
Replies
Views
I have a Kinetix 300 2097-V34PR3 using a Compactlogix L35E over Ethernet. I have a motion application on a Rotary Indexer that I am having...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom