WirelessHart as data exchange interface

nideal

We want to integrate a dedicated PH PID controller, implemented in a small PLC, to the main process controller. The basic idea is make possible sending the ph setpoint and monitoring valve position from the control room. There is a WirelessHart network already working, monitoring some instruments around the field. Is it possible to use any kind of adapter, module, card, etc, to exchange data between those controllers? Any advice about making the ph controller a wirelesshart node, as the others network devices? Maybe we need an analog input/output interface communicating through wirelesshart.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, Anyone that has any experience with WirelessHART? I am looking at A system where I need to poll the processvalues from 15 transmitters via...
Replies
Views
Dear, I´m working now in my thesis of degree Electronic Engineering and I have the next problem I´m need connect the gateway wirelessHArt SWG70...
Replies
Views
Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wy we log data in PLC using DLG instruction, when we have option to log data in HMI
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom