Change default Backup folder of Logix 5k?

TheWaterboy

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Is it possible to change the default backup folder for logix 5000? In 5 and 500 there was a place to do that but I havent run across it in 5000.
Edit: I misspoke - corrected later in post,

Last edited:
I double click the .ACD file in my project folder and al the backups are automatically put in that same folder.

I see in Tools / Options menu items that there is an entry for Application / Project Directory but that folder is just about empty for me since I start the Studio 5K as I described.

Yes, thats what I see. It doesnt show a secondary save folder as 5 and 500 do.
It doesn't give a folder for backups either, none do (despite what I initially asked, gotta wake up today), but I was hoping there was a trick for that. I would prefer to not clutter my project folder with the backup files.

Last edited: