Keep FO connection for future

Charbel

Dear,

I am designing a system consisting of well pumps have each one a dedicated PLC and connected to a main PLC.
These wells pumps are delivering water to a main pumping station.
the well pumps are connected in a ring topology, the client wants to have connection of the well pumps PLC in phases and at the same time keeping the full ring topology.

My question from an installation point of view, is it possible to put a FO jumper in a splicing box where the well pumps PLC's will not be installed in order to keep the full ring topology. in a later stage, when the well pump PLC will be installed, the jumper will be removed and the connection to the newly installed well pump PLC will be done keeping full ring topology between the well pump PLC's and the main PLC.

Thank you for any feedback,

Charbel