help me plz tell me how to interface srvo motor with ABB micrologic 1400B plc

ankushjadhav

sir plz tell me how to interface servo motor with abb micrologoc 1400b plc plz give me detail of instruction and wht type driver may i use or tell me the without servi driver module how to use servo with plc by using low cost driving ckt
thank

Welcome to the Forum !

Please use complete words; your torrent of abbreviations and shorthand does not make your post easy to read.

There are many different types of servo motors and servo drives on the market. Some use digital networking, some use pulse-and-direction to emulate a stepper, and some use analog reference signals.

The low-cost way to interface the MicroLogix 1400 to a motion controller is to use the pulse-train output feature.

You need to explain in detail the type of servo you are using and the sort of application you are using it in.

Feel free to include additional information that will help Forum members understand your question.

Meanwhile, the Allen-Bradley (A-B, not ABB) MicroLogix 1400 User Manual can be downloaded from the Rockwell Automation literature service. Use the keyword "1766" and the first two results will be the User Manual and the Reference Manual.

sir am using tower pro mg995 servo for positioning 90 degree and reverse back 90 degree operating voltage 4.8-7.2,am interesting in use low cost driver
Specifications MG995 Metal Gear Servo
• Weight: 55 g
• Dimension: 40.7 x 19.7 x 42.9 mm approx.
• Stall torque: 8.5 kgf·cm (4.8 V ), 10 kgf·cm (6 V)
• Operating speed: 0.2 s/60º (4.8 V), 0.16 s/60º (6 V)
• Operating voltage: 4.8 V a 7.2 V
• Dead band width: 5 μs
• Stable and shock proof double ball bearing design
• Temperature range: 0 ºC – 55 ºC

tell me the analog input how to scale 0-10v

sir am using piezoelectric vibration sensor its output voltage is got 2.033v so please explain me whats extra circuitry reacquired am using plc ABB micrologix 1400B

PLC and servo

Namaskar Ankush Jadhav saaheb ,

What ever you are trying to do is very well possible .You need training on PLC programming and Motion control .
If you get properly trained your job will be easier .If you don't , still you can do it , but it will take more time .
Going by your present state it may take quite some time .
This forum offers all above required trainings , search , you will find those .

Best of luck .