Firmware issues

hackj0632

If a compactlogix controller has v21.03 firmware and i only have v24 of studio 5000 installed. Can I still upload the v21.03 program and have a mandatory firmware update when downloading back to the controller?

Thanks

Damn1t, I had this really epic tale that basically compared ".03" to a STD but when I went to hit post, it wanted me to log in (because it was so long) and it was lost. It had dudes unknowingly spreading the .03 disease to every controller they touched, OEM's left in the aftermath. Riveting stuff.

Now I'm too lazy to do it again. You need to install 21.03 specifically, any'ol 21 will not work.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a 1769-L24ER-BB1B and I am trying to flash it to 34xx, its flashing red and faulted, when I try to flash it I get a popup stating it needs...
Replies
Views
Hello, Has anyone had any issues running firmware v4.1 on Siemens ET200SP? We have had an increase in analog input card failures ever since...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I was called into a local plant to help them figure out a few issues with their Centrifuge PLC which is a Allen Bradley Compact Logix...
Replies
Views
I am trying to update the firmware of a 1747-SDN Series B that is currently at firmware version 5.01 to version 8.006 which is the only version...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, we recently updated our firmware on a peice of kit recently from v13 to v19 since then we have been having comms issues and panelviews...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom