Citect SCADA - User login

EICS_2

Hi All,

new forum user here. i need some help i have Citect V7.2 and want to run some simple code to open a window with WinNew for approx 10 seconds (sleep 10)then close after that when i have a user successfully login. the code needs be specific to each user so the user name will need to be checked to run a window specific for that user.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I am hoping we have some Citect SCADA Experts here. I am new to Citect and not finding it the most user friendly SCADA Package to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
We are trying to set up a newer generation Omron PLC (NX/NS Series) with Citect / Aveva Plant SCADA using the Ethernet/IP CIP Protocol to read...
Replies
Views
I am new to Citect SCADA and I am building the graphics for a page that will contain the control of a plant by a Kingfisher RTU. The project I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I aim to use Aveva Plant SCADA 2020 to read and write data from/to Omron CJ2M CPU35 PLC using OMFINS protocol. However I have Bad Data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom