Siemens CFC

daxter

Good Morning. I wanted to ask if anyone knows where you can find and download examples of programs made in CSC, in essence I have to do a program in SIL 2 and I wanted to bring a little 'ahead in advance :) Thanks a lot!

You have set the wrong question. Basically I have a program to be certified SIL 2, the program is really simple, there are less than 30 I ... To do certify SIL 2 I have to write the software in cfc. I saw that the cfc uses the standard blocks and there are a lot, but I'm interested in the blocks and Boolean maybe block comparison to handle analog thresholds. The problem is that I have never programmed in CFC and especially I have never seen a finished software in order to understand a little 'how would I structure it. Maybe you write like a normal program, with DB and everything else, but I would have liked to see some sample software. I downloaded the examples Siemens but they show exclusively the CFC, as in the example projects preinstalled. Thank you very much :)