FactoryTalk ME Date format

einnh

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am working on a project for an international client and they requested I put the date in the alarm log in DD-MM-YYYY instead of the MM-DD-YYYY I had. I do not see this format as an option in the settings?

Please advise?

Found the answer to my own question. It is dependent on the OS settings. I set my development machine to the format requested and it was shown as an option in the object settings.

Hope someone else finds this useful!

Thanks einnh. This is true for Panelview Plus screens, this is fixed by changing the settings in the Config Screens, but I can't seem to change it when running View ME Station on a Panel PC/Laptop.
I've got Panel PC's running FTView ME Station V11 with the OS set to AU (which uses DD/MM/YYYY) and it still displays as MM-DD-YYYY.
Has anyone got a solution for non Panelview Plus installations?