Excel data find from Row and Column value

nikhilec2007

Hi all,
I am trying to read data from excel cells matching with corresponding header column and raw value.
For example, refer attached image.
From one of my Numeric Input, should find the corresponding value from first column. e.g if my numeric input value is 00001, it corresponds to raw 2.
Now depending second input value, say current date, it will find corresponding value from 2nd raw (which is from 1st numeric input)
e.g. if my 2nd input value is 1/1/2015 (may be today's date), then i want final value to be find from excel is "Goto1"
If anyone having previous experience with this kind of example, please suggest.

I hope my question is clear... If doubt, please ask, I will elaborate more.

not all clear

Do you wan't to filter information in excel?
or do you wan't to read specific information from excel from another program?

because if the last is the case, you can maybe use visual basic, you can read/write information easily, and communicate with other programs/ resources

kind regards

Excel data read from FTView SE

Hi,
I apologize for forgetting to mention that I need to read Excel data from FTView SE SCADA.
I guess VB would be the only solution.
But I am no good at VB, so if someone can guide for startup, I will try to complete rest of thing...

Do you wan't to filter information in excel?
or do you wan't to read specific information from excel from another program?

because if the last is the case, you can maybe use visual basic, you can read/write information easily, and communicate with other programs/ resources

kind regards