Variable Passing from One POU to another

musman

Hello, I am writing a program for WAGO 750-880. I have made three POU,s. One is PLC_PRG (PRG) in which two other POU's are called. One is Power Measurement (FB) and other is SQL (FB). Power Measurement calculates the real time data, send the data to PLC_PRG which then passes the data to SQL so that data can be saved in SQL Database. The problem is that in SQL Program, I am using the following query

'INSERT IGNORE INTO buchloe (current_1,current_2) VALUES (IL_3 , 30.9)'

I am trying to send the value through variable IL_3 but query is not accepting it.

Any suggestions how to do it? What am I missing? I have already tried 'IL_3', $'IL_3$'. It didn't work....

The problem is, IL_3 is a variable name so it cannot be inserted directly into the SQL command literal string - the system thinks it is a vaue of "IL_3".

Try the following:

strSQL := 'INSERT IGNORE INTO buchloe (current_1,current_2) VALUES (';
strSQL := CONCAT(strSend, IL_3);
strSQL := CONCAT(strSend, ' , 30.9)');

Of course your IL_3 variable must be of STRING data type.