Guardlogix program won't let me unlock it.

kbpatton

I have a 1756-L73S.
I have unlocked this processor to make safety changes in the past. On the Safety tab, the Safety Lock/Unlock and Generate buttons are greyed out.
This is the case whether in Run, Program, or Offline.
The Protect signature in Run mode is NOT checked.
Safety Application is Locked and Safety Status is OK.

Anyone see this before???

Thanks

Thanks for posting the update !

That was going to be my second guess.. sometimes the Guard functionality gets enabled by an expiring Toolkit and you don't notice it until the expiration date (generally in February) has passed.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have an application where I have 3 machines with the same PLC program. The PLC program have to be downloadable in any of the 3 machines...
Replies
Views
I have a 5069-L320ERS2 that has the scrolling LCD screen on the front. Is there any way for me to see what message is being displayed on that...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
I had a comms fault between my VFD and Controller (5069-L320ERS2) that started about a month ago and happened maybe once a day to now where it...
Replies
Views
I just finished a project that was using a CompactLogix(5069-L310ER2)and the project now requires a GuardLogix(5069-L310ERS2). I will be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom