HELP! Loading to Eeprom, error 0x4

neilgehrke

When I attempt to burn the EEPROM i get "StoreToEeprom failed: 0x4"

What causes this? I was trying to save to Eeprom using a 1747-UIC adapter if that makes a difference.

SLC 5/03 1747-L532

I verified it's not by saving a value in an unused integer, loading that program to the Eeprom ( gives that error). Then i load from Eeprom and the program is the original file previously saved on the Eeprom, that integer value is back to 0.

I've tried another M11 Eeprom, but same results.:confused:

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello all. It has been a while since I have worked with FTView Studio and having trouble remembering how to open an .apa in studio. I can't...
Replies
Views
Hello im hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have a SLC-500 that the program has been erased. I'm being told it will require an...
Replies
Views
I have a new PLC I am trying to commission. It is a Siemens 319F. I downloaded the hardware configuration but now when I try to download the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Dear friends. in my PILZ PLC PNOZ m1p FAULT indicator is ON, PLC not running, i downloaded demo software from PILZ website. it has one D...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First of all, so I keep everyone square, I'm running a CompactLogix PLC with RSLogix5000. I'm looking for some help with an application...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom