Longshot, need a Avery ZM301 Service Manual

sparkie

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone happen to have these by chance? They did not include one with the scale head we are trying to set up. The tech still hasn't emailed me the manual like he was supposed to.

The company finally got back with us, thanks though. They sent us that manual, but they didn't send us any kind of service manual because "we could tweak the weights if we were allowed to calibrate our scale."

The company finally got back with us, thanks though. They sent us that manual, but they didn't send us any kind of service manual because "we could tweak the weights if we were allowed to calibrate our scale."

I think a lot of these "legal for trade" scales are sold break-even, sometimes at a loss, the $ervice call$ on the other hand . . .

I think a lot of these "legal for trade" scales are sold break-even, sometimes at a loss, the $ervice call$ on the other hand . . .

Yea, I can understand that, but our vendors know that we have an entire department dedicated to scales, printers, etc. They are such a HUGE part of our business. We pay by them and get paid by them. When we don't have the documentation to set one up it kind of limits us severely. We ended up having to use the head on a different scale. Either there is a packaging screw we missed or this one has a bad load cell.

Anywho, thanks for the help guys.