how to communicate omron plc cj2m with wonderware

mustaqim90

hi..

i have done build a ladder program with cx-programming and i want snow the result in wonderware intouch software..lets say i want show a value in memory CIO0008. how can i show this value in wonderware?. how to communicate between omron plc and wonderware?

I have some question again Experts :)

My 2 cj2m plc need to connect to wonderware intouch scada but I dont know the configuration setting.
Can you tell me what is the third party software need to install in communicating cj2m to wonderware?
Also I need again ah step by step configuration setting of the third party software?

Thank you your reply is highly appreciated.

omron interfacing with intouch

My 2 cj2m plc need to connect to wonderware intouch scada but I dont know the configuration setting.
Can you tell me what is the third party software need to install in communicating cj2m to wonderware?
Also I need again ah step by step configuration setting of the third party software?

you need to install OMRONHL software.it is a interfacing software for omron plc.
After installation open this and in topic defination add new name (what you want),comm port according to your computer,model no. C200H, plc series no.,interval-1000ms
then in wonder ware click on switch,in switch type select i/O discrete
access - give any name
application name- omronhl
topic name- as given in omronhl software
protocol-DDE
item for memory -CH01000....CH01001 like this
for output - CH10000....CH10001 like this