Mitsubishi Error Code 2200

You do not say what plc processor, however it sounds much like the parameter file is missing or corrupt, if you have a copy of the program I suggest you download it again, check the actual I/O card configuration is correct what Programming tool are you using is it GX developer, GXIEc or gxworks2

Similar Topics

Hi, I am looking to solve error in mitsubishi PLC. Error code 7000 is currently active, which is for motion control. It has multiple controller...
Replies
Views
Hello, Guys and galls I have a problem in my Mitsubishi FX3U PLC, it was showing a flashing red light, the problem occurred by itself as far as I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was trying to communicate Mitsubishi F800 Ethernet Communication With RSLogix 5000. I could able to ping VFD & PLC from laptop, but in...
Replies
Views
Using the E1070 with a FX3U Mitsubishi PLC in a machine tool application. We've used this HMI for several years with no problems. Now this...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Im trying to set the real time clock in my Mitsubishi FX1N, but it shows this error ES: 01800001 I have good communication with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom